Adopt An Owl Program
What a great gift idea!
The cost of maintaining owls in captivity adds up quickly. It costs the Centre approximately $400 per owl per year for food alone!
For only $50, you can adopt one of our captive owls at Saskatchewan Burrowing Owl Interpretive Centre (SBOIC) for 6 months.
For $100, you can adopt an owl for a year.
For $175, you can adopt an owl for two years.
For your support, you’ll receive an adoption package including:
• A certificate with details about your adopted owl, including a picture, as well as, an additional photo ready for framing!
• A fact sheet on burrowing owls and 2 postcards.
• One and two year adoption packages also receive a special gift.
• The satisfaction of knowing that 100% of your money goes to care for the owls
• If you are sending this as a gift, we will include a personalized letter to the recipient acknowledging your gift to them! Make sure to add their address to mailing address.
Donate in person or we now accept online payments.
Tax receipts are issued with all donations!