What a great gift idea!
The cost of maintaining owls in captivity adds up quickly. It costs the Centre approximately $400 per owl per year for food alone!
For only $50, you can adopt one of our captive owls at Saskatchewan Burrowing Owl Interpretive Centre (SBOIC) for 6 months.
For $100, you can adopt an owl for a year.
For $175, you can adopt an owl for two years.
For your support, you’ll receive an adoption package including:
• A certificate with details about your adopted owl, including a picture, as well as, an additional photo ready for framing!
• A fact sheet on burrowing owls and 2 postcards.
• One and two year adoption packages also receive a stuffed plush burrowing owl toy.
• The satisfaction of knowing that 100% of your money goes to care for the owls
• If you are sending this as a gift, we will include a personalized letter to the recipient acknowledging your gift to them! Make sure to add their address to mailing address.
Donate in person or we now accept online payments.