Adopt an Owl
LOOKING FOR A UNIQUE GIFT IDEA?? Why Not Adopt an Owl??
The cost of maintaining owls in captivity adds up quickly. It costs the Centre approximately $400/owl/year in food alone! You can help support the Centre by joining our "adopt an owl" program.
For only $50, you can adopt one of our captive owls at SBOIC for 6 months. For $100, you can adopt an owl for a year. For $175, you can adopt an owl for two years. Donations to SBOIC are tax-deductible!
For your support, you'll receive an adoption package including:
- A certificate with details about your adopted owl, including a picture, as well as, an additional photo ready for framing!
- A fact sheet on burrowing owls and 2 postcards.
- One and two year adoption packages also receive either a stuffed plush burrowing owl toy or a SBOIC lapel pin.
- The satisfaction of knowing that 100% of your money goes to care for the owls
- Would you like us to send this package as a gift? We will include a personalized letter to the recipient acknowledging your gift to them!
How can I adopt an owl?
Drop in to SBOIC or fill out the form below. We now accept online payments
The owls thank you!